How do I contact you?
Use Contact Us at the bottom of each page to access a form that will allow you to e-mail us.
Which browsers does the Trinity Solutions site support?
For best results, we recommend Microsoft Internet Explorer / AOL version 5.5 or higher. For Netscape, we recommend versions 7.0 or higher. For Opera, we recommend 6.0 or higher. For Mozilla, we recommend 1.1 or higher.
How do I update my browser?
You can download the latest browser directly from the manufacturer's site. Please choose the operating system that you are using and follow the instructions carefully. If you have any questions about the installation or use of these browsers please contact the manufacturer directly.
- Download the latest Internet Explorer browser
- Download the latest Netscape browser
- Download the latest AOL browser
- Download the latest Opera browser
- Download the latest Mozilla browser
Site Accessibility Issues
How quickly a website loads is dependent on your browser, browser cache and your Internet access provider.
- If a page only partially loads, hit stop and hit refresh or reload in the toolbar usually located at the top of your browser. (This will vary from browser to browser.)
- If your page loads slowly, check your Internet connection. If you determine it is not your Internet connection, we may be experiencing unusually heavy volume and we would ask that you try back at another time.
- If your page does not load at all and you receive an error message please report this issue to the site webmaster and we will try to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
We have tried to keep the pages to a minimum in size that you may browse the site quickly and efficiently. The more times you visit our site the faster the site will load. This is due to your system keeping a copy of the site on your system and only referring to parts of pages that it has not downloaded before.
Although we have tried to keep the page size to a minimum, we cannot account for slow web times for every Internet connection. However if you notice the site not being able to load as quickly as you would expect, test this against other sites. If you find that the other sites are moving slow as well, disconnect from your internet connection and reconnect to the web with a fresh connection. Those of you on a corporate network, please contact your network administrator.
Third Party Software
To enhance your experience using the site we utilize third party software to present certain documents and increase your experience with the site. This site currently uses Adobe Acrobat.
What is Adobe Acrobat?
Acrobat Reader is a free software package produced by Adobe Systems, Inc. It lets you view, download, and print publications in Portable Document Format (PDF). You must have Acrobat Reader version 4.0 or higher installed on your computer for this site.
How do I download and install Acrobat Reader?
The process will probably take 20 to 45 minutes, depending on your modem speed. If you have an older version of Acrobat Reader, uninstall it before upgrading. Please choose the operating system that you are using and follow the instructions carefully. If you have any questions regarding the installation or use of these browsers please contact the manufacturer directly.